Definition: Cloud computing is a general term for anything that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. These services are broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The name cloud was inspired by the symbol that's often used to represent the Internet in flowcharts and diagrams.
Exchange like hosted mail.
Our Premium Hosted Mail solution is the only local solution that delivers both hosted messaging collaboration and archiving on a single platform. A cost-effective system, which can be used anywhere on a number of devices, to send emails, share calendars, and access your archived email. With our Hosted Mail Solution, you get the benefit of having all your email, contacts and calendars in one place easily accessible anywhere in the world.
Take full advantage of the following features:
- Full exchange-like functionality:
- Shared address book
- Shared calendar
- Sync your smartphone (BlackBerry, Apple and Android)
- Anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- Free Fax2Email account per mailbox
- Phishing protection
- 25GB mailbox
- No Setup charges
Free 10 year unlimited storage archive:
- Tamper proof
- Accessible directly through webmail interface, Outlook or Apple Mail
Still doing manual backups to USB?
Your company data is important, and having a reliable backup is essential to safeguard your information. The RATE at which data grows is exponential from year to year, and there is nothing more frightening that the words “we have lost data and due to the backup not being adequate, we need to redo all of the work.” This scenario happens more often than you think and, in most cases, costs the company a lot of money due to lost time and materials to redo work.
On-site backup solutions can be very costly and needing to store these backups with a reputable backup storage vendor even more so. Due to this cost, many companies rely on staff members to do manual backups and keep these backups with them when they leave the premises. This is not only risky due to the human error factor, but also exposes your data to the public on non-encrypted media that your backups may be stored on.
The biggest problem with having an inadequate backup solution, it is usually too late when you realize it.
- Automatic online backups ensure constant protection, removing the need for users to bear the responsibility.
- Modules for desktops & laptops, servers and storage platforms connect seamlessly to suit any network.
- Intelligent data selection, multiple Backup Accounts and off-site storage enable easier data management of rapidly increasing volumes of data.
- Anywhere, anytime recovery. Recover critical data in seconds from your workstation or remotely. Select data to restore and data to exclude from the restore process, and then start the recovery at the click of a button.
Your Office anywhere!
With Office 365 Business, familiar tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are available where and when you need them. Since your files are stored online, you can share them with anyone, even co-author, in real time. No matter where you are. OneDrive for Business stores files online, so they’re always in sync and up to date. Office applications are always the latest version too.
Office 365 Business includes
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
- Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser. Real-time co-authoring simplifies collaboration.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file
- Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
mySupport is a certified Microsoft Office 365 Solutions Asscociate, and can assist you with the procurement, set-up and maintenance of your Office 365 environment. mySupport has extensive Migration experience. Is it time to decommission your on-premises mail server? Move to Office 365.